Food Magazine Subscription
Food is the go-to magazine for everyday Kiwi foodies. The title offers an appealing mix of more than 50 innovative recipes per issue alongside practical information plus expert tips and tricks in the areas of food, wine, health, home, travel and more.
Please Note: Food Magazine publishes 6 issues a year. Please allow up to 8 to 10 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within NZ|
|Mar/Apr 2018||Sun 18 Feb 2018 - Fri 23 Feb 2018|
|Jan/Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018 - Fri 02 Mar 2018|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in New Zealand. This varies by location due to New Zealand Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to Food and receive a Simon & Alison Holst cookbook set free!
Subscribe to Food and receive a Simon & Alison Holst cookbook set worth $35.98, free! A cookbook essential, and a fabulous gift!
- Information on redeem offer form part of these conditions. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Bauer Media Group, Shed 12, 77 Cook Street, Auckland City.
- Offer is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, prize partners and all associated agencies, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
- For the purposes of this promotion, recipients of the gift will be deemed the bill payer of the subscription, not the gift recipient of the subscription.
- This promotion commences at 12.00am, Sunday 29th October and ends at 11.59pm, December 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- The promotion will be conducted for subscriptions with the following Bauer Media title: Food Magazine (“Participating Title”).
- To redeem the offer, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a subscription to any Food Magazine by undertaking one of the following steps:
a. Subscribe at our website www.magshop.co.nz via the following url: www.magshop.co.nz/food-nz, www.magshop.co.nz/food-nz/M1711FMZ, or www.magshop.co.nz/food-nz/M1711FM1,
b. Subscribe by telephone by calling 0800 624 746 and providing the relevant Promotion Code M1711FMZ, M1711FM1
- Each purchase of a single subscription for any Food Magazine using one of the above entry steps, during the Promotional Period, will entitle the subscriber to redeem the offer.
- The gift available for redemption is 1x Simon & Alison Holst cookbook set (Sweet Treats & Easy Cooking From Scratch, RRP $35.98.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 0800 624 746 or email email@example.com.
- Each issue will be mailed to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period.
- Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- The prize winner is responsible for any tax implications which may arise from winning the prize.
- In the event that any prize, or part of the prize, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of the prizewinner being, for any reason, unable or unwilling to redeem the prize, the judges will select another prize winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including, without limitation, consequential loss) suffered or sustained by any person (even if caused by negligence) as a result of participating in the promotion or accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity or residential address of the prizewinner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who breaches any of these terms and conditions, acted in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit and intent of this promotion or is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications, or any other failure to receive an entry or other communication or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- Information from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information and agree that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
WHO CAN REDEEM THE OFFER?
HOW TO ENTER