Woman's Day (NZ)
Woman’s Day offers endless entertainment with the latest celebrity gossip and photos alongside gripping real-life reads, affordable fashion, easy nutritious meals, quick beauty tips and more!
Woman’s Day is New Zealand’s top selling weekly magazine that’s packed with the latest celebrity and entertainment news from around the world and New Zealand. Subscribe and have your favourite magazine delivered to your letterbox each week.
This magazine subscription offer cannot be used in conjunction with another subscription offer available for the same title. New Zealand pricing is not applicable for orders outside of New Zealand. Please click below for these prices.
Woman’s Day is a weekly title. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within NZ|
|February 22, 2016||Sun 14 Feb 2016 - Fri 19 Feb 2016|
|March 1, 2016||Sun 21 Feb 2016 - Fri 26 Feb 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in New Zealand. This varies by location due to New Zealand Post delivery timings.
BE IN TO WIN!
Subscribe or renew and be in to win more than $25,000 worth of prizes!
WIN the ultimate voyage on a Real Journeys Discovery Expedition, valued at over $14,000! PLUS, also up for grabs are 10 x Haier JC110GD winde chillers and 50 x FUJIFILM Instax cameras & film.
Summer 2015/2016 Subscription Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. The Promoter is Bauer Media Group (NZ) LP, Shed 12, 77 Cook Street, Auckland City.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, prize partners and all associated agencies, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
- For the purposes of this promotion, entrants will be deemed the bill payer of the subscription, not the gift recipient of the subscription.
- This promotion commences at 8.00am, Thursday 14th December 2015 and ends at midnight Sunday 6th March 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- The promotion will be conducted for subscriptions with the following Bauer Media titles: Fashion Quarterly, Good Health Choices, Home, Lucky Break, Metro, Next, North & South, Recipes+, Simply You Living, Simply You Style, Taste, The Australian Women’s Weekly, The Listener, New Zealand Woman’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Your Home & Garden (“Participating Titles”).
To receive an entry in this promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a subscription to any “Participating Title” by undertaking one of the following steps:
- Subscribe at our website www.magshop.co.nz via one of the following urls: www.magshop.co.nz/summer, www.magshop.co.nz/summer1, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 2, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 3, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 4, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 5, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 6, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 7, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 8, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 9, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 10, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 11, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 12, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 13, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 14, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 15, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 16, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 17, www.magshop.co.nz/ summer 18; or
- Subscribe by email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the relevant promotion code from a Bauer Media Group magazine advertisement, subscription carrier sheet or subscription renewal letter (“Promotion Code”); or
- Subscribe by phone by calling 0800 624 746 and providing the relevant Promotion Code; or
- Subscribe by fax by faxing 09 308 2769 and providing the relevant Promotion Code; or
- Subscribe by mail by completing a subscription form from a Bauer Media Group magazine advertisement, subscription carrier sheet, or subscription renewal letter with the relevant Promotion Code and posting to: Magshop Subscriptions, FREEPOST 2650, PO Box 300547, Albany, North Shore 0752.
- Subscribe during the promotional period via iSUBSCRiBE.
- Each purchase of a single subscription for any “Participating Title” using one of the above entry steps, during the Promotional Period, will entitle the entrant to one (1) entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place at the offices of the promoter on Friday 18th March 2016 at 3.00pm. The promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Major Prize. The next ten (10) valid entries randomly drawn will win the Second Prize and the next fifty (50) valid entries randomly drawn after that will receive the Third Prize as described below.
- The provisional winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by phone, email or letter within two (2) business days of the draw. Each provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once they have claimed their prize and their identity and eligibility have been verified by the Promoter. The Prize winners must claim their prize by no later than 3pm Friday 1st April 2016.
Prizes for this promotion are:
Major Prize: Real Journeys Prize Package for four (4) people, comprising the following:
Seven day Preservation Inlet Discovery Expedition for four adults (Value - $2,675 per person) including:
- Transport from Queenstown to Manapouri in one of our luxury coaches
- One way Helicopter transport to/from Manapouri to the vessel
- Fully catered meals on-board
- Two nights for four people at five star hotel The Rees Queenstown* (Value $1,370) *one night either side of cruise dates
- Return flights from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch (up to the value of $400 per person)
Queenstown Airport taxi transfers (approximate value $100 per person). Total Prize Value = $14,070.
Terms & Conditions of Major prize:
Prize is valid for four adults and must be redeemed during the 2016 Discovery Exhibition season. Valid for any Preservation Inlet Discovery Expedition departing during the months of April, May August & September 2016, subject to availability. Return airfares are available from; Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch airports only and will be capped at the value of $400 per person. Real Journeys is not responsible for transport to/from these airports or for meals whilst in Queenstown. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Real Journeys reserves the right to alter the components of this prize. Discovery Expeditions departures are weather dependent.
- Second Prize: x 10 Haier JC110GD Wine Chillers. Wine Chillers will be delivered to winners (within New Zealand and on mainland North or South Island). Wine chiller includes 2 Year Warranty. RRP of each prize = $849.
- Third Prize: x 50 Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 cameras (RRP $129.99 each) and x 50 Mini film 10pks (RRP $19.99 each). Cameras include a 1 year warranty valid from date prize winner receives camera. Cameras are available in a range of colours and will be distributed at random.
- Second and Third Prizes that have been claimed by prize winners will be delivered to the prize winners within 4 - 6 weeks of close of promotion.
- If the prize does not arrive, prize winners must notify the Promoter within 3 months of the promotion ending.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed after 3pm Friday 1st April 2016, those prizes will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same place as the original draws on Monday 4th April 2016, and be conducted from all valid entries who have not already won a prize. The winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. The winners, if any, must claim their prize by no later than 12pm Friday 15th April 2016.
- Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- The prize winner is responsible for any tax implications which may arise from winning the prize.
- In the event that any prize, or part of the prize, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of the prizewinner being, for any reason, unable or unwilling to redeem the prize, the judges will select another prize winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including, without limitation, consequential loss) suffered or sustained by any person (even if caused by negligence) as a result of participating in the promotion or accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity or residential address of the prizewinner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who breaches any of these terms and conditions, acted in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit and intent of this promotion or is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications, or any other failure to receive an entry or other communication or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- Information from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information and agree that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
WHO CAN ENTER?
HOW TO ENTER
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW