Woman's Day (NZ)
Woman’s Day offers endless entertainment with the latest celebrity gossip and photos alongside gripping real-life reads, affordable fashion, easy nutritious meals, quick beauty tips and more!
Woman’s Day is New Zealand’s top selling weekly magazine that’s packed with the latest celebrity and entertainment news from around the world and New Zealand. Subscribe and have your favourite magazine delivered to your letterbox each week.
This magazine subscription offer cannot be used in conjunction with another subscription offer available for the same title. New Zealand pricing is not applicable for orders outside of New Zealand. Please click below for these prices.
Woman’s Day is a weekly title. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within NZ|
|July 13, 2015||Sun 05 Jul 2015 - Fri 10 Jul 2015|
|July 20, 2015||Sun 12 Jul 2015 - Fri 17 Jul 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in New Zealand. This varies by location due to New Zealand Post delivery timings.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Karen Murrell Lipstick!
Karen Murrell Lipsticks are all natural lipsticks that do not contain any mineral oils, animal-based material, parabens or preservatives, are packaged in eco-friendly packaging to ensure a vegetarian, natural lipstick. To find out more, visit karenmurrell.com
Bauer Media Woman’s Day, June-July 2015 Subscription Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. The Promoter is Bauer Media Group, Shed 12, 77 Cook Street, Auckland City.
WHO CAN ENTER?
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, prize partners and all associated agencies, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
3. For the purposes of this promotion, entrants will be deemed the bill payer of the subscription, not the gift recipient of the subscription.
4. This promotion commences at 12am, 28th June 2015 and ends at 11.59pm, 5th July 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The promotion will be conducted for subscriptions with the following Bauer Media title: Woman’s Day (“Participating Title”).
6. To receive an entry in this promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a subscription to New Zealand Woman’s Day by undertaking one of the following steps:
a. Subscribe at our website www.magshop.co.nz via the following url: www.magshop.co.nz/M1527WDZ
b. Subscribe by phone by calling 0800 624 746 and providing the relevant Promotion Code M1527WDZ
c. Subscribe by mail by completing a subscription form from a Bauer Media Group magazine advertisement with the relevant Promotion Code M1527WDZ and posting to: Magshop Subscriptions, FREEPOST 2650, PO Box 300547, Albany, North Shore 0752.
7. Each purchase of a single subscription for New Zealand Woman’s Day using one of the above entry steps, during the Promotional Period, will entitle the entrant to one (1) entry into the prize draw.
8. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
9. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
10. The prize winner is responsible for any tax implications which may arise from winning the prize.
11. In the event that any prize, or part of the prize, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12. In the event of the prizewinner being, for any reason, unable or unwilling to redeem the prize, the judges will select another prize winner.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including, without limitation, consequential loss) suffered or sustained by any person (even if caused by negligence) as a result of participating in the promotion or accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity or residential address of the prizewinner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who breaches any of these terms and conditions, acted in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit and intent of this promotion or is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications, or any other failure to receive an entry or other communication or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. 17. The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this promotion at any time. 19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
20. Information from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for marketing and promotional purposes.
21. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information and agree that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.